End 68 Hours of Hunger
is a public non-profit effort to confront the approximately 68 hours of hunger that some school children experience between the free lunch they receive in school Friday and the free breakfast they receive in school Monday.
Start a Program
Would you like to donate your time? These instructions provide the groundwork to help you start a program in your local community.
- Read: Why We Work Together
- Watch our “How to Start a Program” Videos
- Read our Operations Manual
- Receive 1:1 Training with our Executive Director
- Recruit your Team and Pack your Bags!
How to Donate
Thank you for your interest in donating to our organization! You can donate money or food. Each bag of food for the weekend costs about $15. To donate food, reach out to your local program.
Find Your Community
- Conval (SAU 1)
- Hillsboro (SAU 34)
- Langdon (SAU 60)
- New Durham
- Northwood, Chichester, Epsom, Nottingham, Strafford (SAU 44)
- Oyster River
- Sanborn District
- Southside Manchester
- Wolfeboro Area
- View all communities
Watch founder Claire Bloom give a TEDx Talk