How to Start a Program
These instructions are designed to help you start a program outside the geographical area where personal training can take place. They’ll help you get off to a great start! In addition, Claire Bloom, founder and executive director, is available to help by phone and through email, and we have also embedded videos to provide guidance. Getting started is simple:
- Watch our informational videos
- Download our operations manual
- Contact us to apply to start a program
Once approved, there are seven steps to getting started
- Read the operations manual and fill out and submit the applications and contracts
- Find donated space to store your food and pack your bags
- Get authorization from the school to deliver your food
- Set up your workspaces
- Raise some funds
- Recruit your teams
- Fill your bags and make your deliveries
For detailed instructions and helpful resources, please download our Start a Program guide.
Find out where you can help. Click the date links for detailed event information.