Drop off locations:
- Chalmers Insurance Company, 557 Main Street, Fryeburg, ME and 3277 White Mountain Highway, North Conway
- Conway Elementary School, Main St., Conway
- John Fuller School, Pine St., No. Conway
- Pine Tree School, Mill St., Ctr. Conway
- Journey Church, East Main St., Conway
- Saco River Medical Group, 4 Corners, Conway
- United Methodist Church, Ctr. Conway (next to Town Hall)
- Memorial Hospital, White Mt Highway, No. Conway
- UPS Store, White Mt Highway (in Willow Place)
Hear why End 68 Hours of Hunger is important
for your community
Thank You to all our supporters:
We would like to thank Sut Marshall for donating our space, Jill and Mark Ohlson for donating their laundry services twice a month.
Thanks to our packing teams which include: the Journey Church members, the United Methodist Church members, Jen Nelson, Liz Garland, Michelle Doyle Walker, and Rachel Brown Fecteau, Holly Skalberg, Kim Zipf, Courtney Ingham, Jeanne Johnson, Chris & Heidi Darling, Jeannine Levesque, Joanne MacKenzie, the Brown Church Food Pantry-Ann Getchell, Paul and Sylvia Weld.
We would also like to thank Cathy Baker for doing all the finances as well as certificates and thank you letters; and Susanne Cullinan & Darlene Noyes for doing the Friday afternoon student backpack deliveries.
Thanks to Eileen and George Haley for volunteering to pick up food at drop off locations, and the volunteers at RSVP for delivering food and backpacks as needed.
Thanks to Memorial Hospital, Conway PD, Hannaford, Mountain View Montessori, and Saco River Medical Group for holding food drives; specifically Joanne MacKenzie, Tom Seigle, Kristen Snowden, Lee Coffield, Kathy Bennett, Mary Vigeant, Carole DiGregorio, Monika Cullen, Mantie Pilzer, Barbara Rosman, and Heather Tower.
Thanks to the many businesses in the Conway area who have shown an interest in the program and who are supporting us!
We began filling 20 packs for Conway Elementary School students on Feb 5, and are now up to 83!
The schools we are delivering to are:
Conway Elementary, Pine Tree, John Fuller, Josiah Bartlett School, Freedom Elementary, and Kennett Middle School.