Bring your family for a sampling of New Hampshire comfort food and desserts! A Crock Pot Cookoff to raise money for Wolfeboro End 68 Hours of Hunger.
- 2nd Annual Crockpot CookOff
- Saturday, Jan. 28, 6:00-8:00pm
- Abenaki Recreation Center Ski Lodge
- Wolfeboro, NH
Cost includes all-you-can-eat crockpot dinners and dessets. There will be a drawing for a $50.00 gift card to the Meat Market in Wolfeboro.
- Adults: $20
- Adults with family: (children) $10
- Children 12 and over: $10, 12 and under: $5
- Teachers: $10
Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing will be available, please bring your own equipment. Trail will be open and beautifully lit by luminaries!
Any questions, please call Bonnie Martin (603) 569-6638