Crock Pot Challenge
Saturday, February 29, 2020
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Brewster Boathouse, Wolfeboro, NH
Calling all crock pot cooks! Here’s a chance to showcase your culinary talents for a chance to win a prize, and support End 68’s worthy cause. Here’s how it works:
– Register your tastiest crock pot dish by Feb. 22 by emailing email@example.com. Registration is free.
– Select your crowd-pleasing recipe. This can be chili, stew, soup, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or dessert.
– Bring your crock pot to Brewster Boat House by 4:40 PM on Feb. 29. Include an ingredients list and a ladle with your initials.
– Join the hungry crock pot tasters as they gather in the Boat House from 5 PM to 7 PM, sample the many delicious entries, and vote for their favorite. (Challenge entrants will be admitted for half-price.)
– Retrieve your crock pot by 7 PM. Return home knowing that your contribution has not only been appreciated by the Boat House crowd but also helps feed the more than 120 local children in End 68 Hours’ program.