Hear why End 68 Hours of Hunger is important
for your community
Special thanks to the following for helping over 30 children in the Eliot and South Berwick communities:
- The First Congregational Church of Eliot for our storage room, volunteers, food and fund drives.
- Eliot Police Auxiliary
- Eliot United Methodist Church
- Eliot Historical Society
- Eliot Elementary Parent and Teacher Organization
- Eliot Police Department
- Eliot Junior Youth Group
- The Baha’i Community at Green Acres.
- And the many members of the Eliot and South Berwick community.